There has been a church dedicated to St Peter on this site for the past 1200 years. During this period there have been many changes in buildings and organisation as well as in services, but the thread of regular Christian worship here remains unbroken. A historical note on the church in Winchcombe in the medieval period may be found here.
There are now four churches in the parish of Winchcombe and information on each may be found by clicking on their images
| Printable Version|