Toddington - St Andrew's

Toddington - St Andrew's

Toddington is a village in the attractive Cotswold area of north Gloucestershire.  It has two distinct groups of housing:  the orginal village (including the church of St  Andrew's) next to Toddington Manor, now owned by Damien Hirst;  and Toddington "newtown", which lies nearer to Stanway and includes a railway station, currently the northern terminus of the preserved Gloucestershire & Warwickshire Railway.

The village forms part of the recently amalgamated parish of Toddington, Stanway and Didbrook-with-Hailes, one of the Winchcombe Team of Parishes.

Further details of the church and its history will be added to this site soon.

Details of Sunday Services and other activities are given below.  For further information, see the Contacts page.

Services

First Sunday 9.30am Parish Communion

Second and Third Sundays: no services here

Fourth Sunday 10.00am Family Service, 6.30pm Choral Evensong [1662].


Printer Printable Version